Sinowatt 30SP – 3000mAh 18650 Battery
£7.99 – £13.99
Sinowatt 30SP- 3000mAh 18650 Battery
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO THE SAMSUNG 30Q
This is a high current 3000mAh 18650 battery that was benchmarked to the Samsung 30Q and should perform similarly. Sinowatt is not a rewrap company, these cells are manufactured by Sinowatt and are original grade A. This cell is a wonderful choice for battery packs as well given that we can get matched lots.
SINOWATT SW18650-30SP 3000MAH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.5mm
- Approximate Length: 65.2mm
- Brand: Sinowatt
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 2900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 15A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: China
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
1 For £8, 2 For £14
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.